Prev: Re: [OT] Linking Ammo Next: [FT] Some ideas on crew quality (longish)

[DSII] quick ref sheet and scenario

From: Yves Lefebvre <ivanohe@a...>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 12:23:54 -0700
Subject: [DSII] quick ref sheet and scenario

Hi,

I will eventually play my first game of Dirtside (just waiting for a
rainy
day) and I would like to know if someone has made a kind of quick
reference
sheet like in StarGrunt ?
That's the kind of thing that can really help to speed up the game.

Also, is there any place in the net that there is a Dirtside scenario
with
force composition already done (ie: not just X point vs Y point battle).
I'd like to have something pretty balanced and fun for starting and not
having to create vehicule as well.

Thanks,

Prev: Re: [OT] Linking Ammo Next: [FT] Some ideas on crew quality (longish)