Prev: Re: [OT] Linking Ammo Next: Re: [OT] Linking Ammo

Re: [DSII] Vehicle Construction Questions

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 15:20:17 +0000
Subject: Re: [DSII] Vehicle Construction Questions

> > 3) Stealth and ECM are purchased _after_ BPV is
> >    calculated. Is this correct?

Yup, that's right. Calculate BVP, then add Power plant, mobility and
then
all the rest of the stuff. Stealth and so on do not consider VSP, they
just
use the size class (I think that is the confusion, if not my apologies).

They are just stuff that you tack on afterwards, for bigger tanks you
need a
bigger stealth generator

Richard

Prev: Re: [OT] Linking Ammo Next: Re: [OT] Linking Ammo