Prev: Re: [SG2] Assaulting from IP Next: New Merkava

Re: Magic Wash

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 11:42:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Magic Wash

>Will post some pix to stargrunt.ca (warning: I'm
>no amazo-painter, so I don't expect them to
>rival Mr. Cho's photos, nor those of the likes of
>the Great Ghostly Crimmins and his ilk). But
>they'll be serviceable for wargaming. :)

"Great Ghostly", am I?	Blame the heat, then -- only one room in this
house
is air-conditioned, and it doesn't contain the computer.  Or my painting
table, damn the luck.  I've been reading GW novels instead, much to my
surprise, and found that some of them are quite surprisingly good.
Whoever
it was on the list that recommended the "Gaunt's Ghosts" novels, thank
you.

(And for the record, I have a bottle of Future Floor Wax, and I'm still
experimenting with it to find the proportions that will work for me.)

I intend to work on an AAR, by the way, but those interested in the
"Fire
Hawk Down" scenario from last week can see some pictures at:

Down&.src=gr&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%
3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/pageminis/lst%3f.dir=/Firehawk%
2bDown%26.src=gr%26.view=t

Or, far more reasonably, by following THIS link:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?T51561921

There are more pictures to come, too.

We ended the game relatively early, without any clear winner, but the
Empire clearly had the edge in style.  But then, they usually do.

John Crimmins

Prev: Re: [SG2] Assaulting from IP Next: New Merkava