Prev: Re: [DS] Photographing Minis Next: Re: The UFTWWWP is back.

Re: Magic Wash

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 13:32:38 -0500
Subject: Re: Magic Wash

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:21:08 -0400, John Sowerby <sowerbyj@fiu.edu>
wrote:

>In the US, look for NASCAR water. It's distilled and then reoxygenated,
or
>something like that. Tastes as good as it sounds....

Thanks to all for the advice on finding distilled water! I'll look for
it.
I've used Future in the past (I guesstimated the ratio of Future to
water) and
it worked well, but I also still had the "staining" problem. Wasn't
using
distilled water! I'll look for it this weekend.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re: [DS] Photographing Minis Next: Re: The UFTWWWP is back.