Prev: [DS2, SG2] A useful little book Next: RE: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

Re: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 22:36:09 -0400
Subject: Re: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

> On a side note given how alien non Earth planets are potentially
gonna be,
> Mr I live on airless asteroids shouldn't be so picky ;P ;)

AE planetoids have air--on the inside, where it's useful.  But we
don't have anything like killer mites, sand sharks, or diamond-backed
venomous snails.  Except at the BioGen Labs sovereignity, of course.

> > And why is anyone fighting over it?
>
> Why do people ever fight over stuff? ;)

Lebensraum, trade routes, or natural resources.   Something someone
wants--or wants someone else to leave alone.

Prev: [DS2, SG2] A useful little book Next: RE: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers