Prev: Re: Patrol vs. the Cave Dudes Next: Re: Patrol vs. the Cave Dudes

Re: [OT] Linking Ammo

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:57:29 EDT
Subject: Re: [OT] Linking Ammo

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 18:30:29 -0700 (PDT) John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> writes:
<snip>
>We don't usually have to link, but there are times
>when it's necessary.  Only with blank ammo during
>training, since on Real World deployments we get more
>ammo than we can possibly fire.
>
>John

You hope. <grin>  Else you may need the USAF 'precision' attacks )

"Hey, it was a tank... or an APC... or some kind of mud-mobile..."

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Patrol vs. the Cave Dudes Next: Re: Patrol vs. the Cave Dudes