Prev: Scales adn 6mm for SG? Maybe 10? Next: [SG] Patrol vs. the Cave Dewds

RE: RE: Metal transport (was: platoon stuff and combat engineers)

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 27 Jun 2002 10:03:49 -0400
Subject: RE: RE: Metal transport (was: platoon stuff and combat engineers)

I think this might demonstrate what Beth is talking about perfectly:

Needed:

A container.
Some water
Baking powder (not soda).

Fill the container with about 1/4"-1/2" of water.
Slowly sift in lots of baking powder.  You want to make sure what is in
the container is soaked before adding more.  Add enough to that the
baking powder looks wet but doesn't flow or have free-standing water in
the container.

Now you have it. Take your finger or a pencil and try to jab it quickly
into the muck you just made.  It won't give, if you hit it hard enough
it may even break apart in a crumbly way.  Now slowly press your finger
into it... it gives and flows slowly away.

You really ought to let some kids play with this stuff a bit, so you can
justify having used up this much baking powder...

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: Scales adn 6mm for SG? Maybe 10? Next: [SG] Patrol vs. the Cave Dewds