Prev: Re: Re: (DSII) Using Epic Space Marine 2nd ed & World Map Next: Scales adn 6mm for SG? Maybe 10?

RE: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 27 Jun 2002 09:46:31 -0400
Subject: RE: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

GZG meets SNL -

Sand Shark: *Knock knock*

Pvt:  "Hey Sarge, someone's tapping on the ramp of our APC!"

Sgt:  "Well, find out who it is."

Pvt:  "Who is it?"

Sand Shark: "SAND SHARK!"

Pvt:  "Sand Shark?  Well I'm not letting you in!"

*Knock knock*

Pvt:  "There it is again, Sarge!"

Sgt:  "Check, maybe it's Bravo team coming back."

Pvt:  "Who is it?"

Sand Shark: "UMMM... BRAVO TEAM!" (Sand sharks have excellent hearing)

Pvt:  "Oh, okay..."  *opens ramp*

*Sand shark bursts in and grabs the private, dragging him into the
desert and chomps on him a bit.  Then he settles down with the intent of
having B-Team for the main course.*

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: Re: Re: (DSII) Using Epic Space Marine 2nd ed & World Map Next: Scales adn 6mm for SG? Maybe 10?