Prev: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers Next: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

Re: Patrol vs. the Cave Dudes

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:03:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Patrol vs. the Cave Dudes

--- Roger Books <books@jumpspace.net> wrote:
> On 25-Jun-02 at 21:18, John Atkinson
> (johnmatkinson@yahoo.com) wrote:
>
> > Uhhh. . .
> >
> > Anyone got about 2-3 batallions of 6mm power armor
> > based individually?
>
> Casualty Caps?

Look, I'm using old Scotia minis for the powered armor
I run in DSII.	I can put together a Skutatoi Company
and an Engineer platoon.  Or a Varangian Company.  I'd
need a couple hundred more to do the scenario right.
Or a couple hundred dollars of Jon's NSL 6mm PA.
Which I can't afford at this moment.

John

Prev: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers Next: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers