Prev: Re: [HIST] Japanese Culture shock Next: Re: [DS] Photographing Minis

Re: [SG & DS] Vehicle construction questions

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:20:14 +0000
Subject: Re: [SG & DS] Vehicle construction questions

>Why not?  Since we know it's smaller than a GMS/P, and
>a GMS/P takes up 2 cap points, then we can assume
>GMS/P takes up 1 cap point.

Ok, fair enough, but you might be better off paying for the cargo space
and
having a whole load of reloads for one operated by a crew member (thus
only
1 cap with lots of shots).

>The more relevant question would be "What crack are
>you smoking?  Why would you want to do something that
>stupid??"

Well yes, why anyone would want to mount a GMS system intended for up
close
and personal attacks on a vehicle is questionable...

Richard

Prev: Re: [HIST] Japanese Culture shock Next: Re: [DS] Photographing Minis