Prev: Re: (DSII) Using Epic Space Marine 2nd ed Next: Re: [DS] Photographing Minis

Re: [DS] Photographing Minis

From: Control Robot <cqin@e...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 00:33:00 -0600
Subject: Re: [DS] Photographing Minis

Thank you everyone for replying to my post.  My camera is a Pentax ESPIO
140M, which it seems to me is more designed for point-and-click shooting
of
longer ranged scenery.	It's supposed to have a "spot AF" mode that
makes it
focus better on closer objects, but I'm not sure if that's really
affecting
anything.  If anyone can tell me more about this camera (since I don't
know
anything about photography) that'll be really appreciated.  Thanks.