Prev: Re: [HIST??] Culture shock Next: RE: [HIST??] Culture shock

Re: [HIST??] Culture shock

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:31:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [HIST??] Culture shock

--- Control Robot <cqin@ee.ualberta.ca> wrote:

> inflexible idiot.  And frankly, if you go by
> historical precedent, John A's
> "stereotypes" would be mostly right on that account.

Thank you.  :)

> dumb enough to think the
> "stereotyped" description is a 100% accurate
> portrayal of the enemy all the
> time, and always follows the guide to the letter, I
> suspect John A. would
> kick him out of his army. :)

I mentioned something like this to Laserlight.	He
asked whether or not someone would tend to
underestimate the enemy, my answer was along the lines
of "That better not be the excuse he uses at the board
of inquiry."  Relief for cause followed by
courtmartial for criminal negligence would be the
least said officer could expect.

John

Prev: Re: [HIST??] Culture shock Next: RE: [HIST??] Culture shock