Prev: Re: JUNGLE PATROL Next: Re: [HIST] Japanese Culture shock

Re: JUNGLE PATROL

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:00:10 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: JUNGLE PATROL

On 24-Jun-02 at 10:52, KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de
(KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de)
wrote:

> Nice scenario. And seems you had a nice game.
>
> However, in terms of realism I have a bit of a problem with it. Given
> reasonable technology (say, available today or within a few years),
how
> likely is it that no trace of a stone-age population would be found in
> a world-wide search ? If ruins have been found, we can be sure a
> thorough search would happen.

It all depends on how many are left.  If the population has deteriorated
to a few thousand left and they have lost fire they could be lost
in the forest.	Just think, your patrol may be the final straw in
the loss of an intelligent race.  :)

Victory conditions for the human:  + for every human across the table
				   - for every native killed

			   Native: + for every demon destroyed

Prev: Re: JUNGLE PATROL Next: Re: [HIST] Japanese Culture shock