Prev: RE: [SG] Culture shock games Next: RE: [HIST??] Culture shock

RE: [HIST??] Culture shock

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 23:27:00 +1000
Subject: RE: [HIST??] Culture shock

G'day,

> This (perfect information most of the time) does seem to
> me to be one of the major failings of wargames in
> general.

Actually this brings to mind a question I've been meaning to ask JohnA
for a
while....

John, you're "stereotyped" TO&Es, do they actually govern how you take
on a
force and thus have to play catch up if they're not like you expected
(thinking of my Grandpa's recount of the first time he saw a 6ft+
Japanese
guardsman in WWII after being told they were all 4 ft with glasses by
Aussie
propaganda guys....)

Cheers

Prev: RE: [SG] Culture shock games Next: RE: [HIST??] Culture shock