Prev: RE: [ft] wave guns question Next: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup

Re: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 08:42:07 +0100
Subject: Re: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup

>>From: Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>

>Olympics?  But I see things haven't improved much around here.  Gotta
stop
>being so hasty about hopping back into things.

Don't panic, Brian, and hang around for a while..... yes, this one is
OT,
but then the World Cup is quite big news at them moment both for how the
US
AND the UK are doing (incidentally I'm typing this while we're one-nil
up
against Brazil on Friday morning - it won't last.....)
So far the transatlantic rivalry has stayed on the level of jolly banter
and friendly digs, with no-one forgetting why the <GRIN>s are there and
suffering a sense-of-humour bypass!
There has actually been a fair bit of decent game-related and on topic
discussion over the last couple of weeks.

Jon (GZG)

http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp.

Prev: RE: [ft] wave guns question Next: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup