Prev: Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers Next: Re: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic re: travelling

Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup

From: Mark Reindl <mreindl@p...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:24:02 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup

>  and a pause
> > every 5 mins for the minimal attention spans of the
> > veiwers.

Say what you will about American football, but we've got one thing that
*other* game doesn't......cheerleaders baby!  And those pauses aren't
for the attention span (or lack thereof) of the viewer, it's to sell all
of the wonderfully capitalistic products that we Americans so enjoy (and
we know that the rest of the world has absolutely NO interest in
whatsoever ;).	On a slightly related note, it occurs to me that this
discussion vaguely mirrors a discussion which might take place between a
devotee of GZG games and a devotee of Games Workshop games.......:)

Prev: Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers Next: Re: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic re: travelling