Prev: RE: [sg, ds] modeling - tree bases Next: Re: [sg, ds] modeling - tree bases

[ds] barrel sizes

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:32:01 +1000
Subject: [ds] barrel sizes

G'day,

OK today I got thinking about DS....

For all the different main weapon types (MDC, DFFG etc) will it hold
that
larger classes need larger barrels or could some things (e.g. HELs) have
the
same barrel for all?

Also how would you rank the required barrel size of the main weapons

e.g. would MDC's need to be smaller/larger than DFFG etc?

With all that in mind, I have received my WWI tanks (big thanks to
Michael
Brown for his outstanding generosity). I don't want to make stats for
them
as WWI tanks (i.e. crap against modern tanks), but I don't want to go
saying
something with such a small barrel is some weapon type that would need a
barrel the size of a house. I have British MkII, MkIII (I think), MkIV,
MkV,
MkVIII, Hornets and Whippets, so any suggestions? (I was thinking may be
HEL's but they're not renowned for their punch I must admit).

Thanks

Prev: RE: [sg, ds] modeling - tree bases Next: Re: [sg, ds] modeling - tree bases