Prev: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup Next: Re: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers

Re: SG: Assualt on the PDC

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:04:31 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: SG: Assualt on the PDC

On 19-Jun-02 at 09:20, Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com) wrote:
> At 11:39 PM -0700 6/18/02, Michael Llaneza wrote:
> >If anything on this list is ever going to get flagged by Echelon,
this is
> >it.
> >On the plus side, the Attcking the PDC is a terrific wargames
> >scenario, but I'd really hate to give the assignment to an offier
> >with a family. There was a scenario like this in Striker II
> >(Traveller New Era setting, iffy RPG stuff - dead worlds are
> >depressing, but terriffic low intensity warfare setting). The op is
> >to take out the Technologically Advanced Dictator who is holed up in
> >a PDC with troop support. It looks like an interesting scenario, but
> >I don't think anyone ever actually played it and I have my doubts
> >about TNE in general :-)
>
> Just drop a bunch of rocks on him. He'd have too have dug himself a
> pretty deep hole to resist a bunch of small asteroids/rocks....

There's always a varient on an HH scenario.  He's wired nukes
to various towns and is willing to blow them up if you don't
do what he wants.  The commandos mission is to take him
out before he can figure out what is going on.

Prev: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup Next: Re: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers