Prev: RE: [FMA] OU take the interstellar Cup Next: Re: SG: Assualt on the PDC

RE: NECROMORPHS

From: "McClure, Kent" <kent.mcclure@l...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 06:00:33 -0700
Subject: RE: NECROMORPHS

For necromorphs, I would just cheat.  Get whatever figures you like best
fit the bill and just paint them a very, very pale flesh color or a
ghoulish
greyish/greenish tinged flesh color.  Use your worst eye painting
technique
so you can have those huge staring eyes and you're all set.

Kent M. McClure
	"Yeah, tactics.  The most basic tactic of all, Mr. Yamamoto.
Every
		   kindergartner knows it.  You always win by running
away."
		   Lt. Cmdr Justy Ueki Tylor,  Captain of the UPSF
Soyokaze
		   from Irresponsible Captain Tylor,
		   episode 13 - Strategy.....Tactics...or the Lack
Thereof

Worse,
> they
> tend to be really expensive.
>
> However, I will look for them. The Beast suggests just getting some
German