Prev: Re: [SG] Adrian's Medics (Jon T.? care to offer an opinion?) Next: re: NECROMORPHS

Re: NECROMORPHS

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 18:44:56 -0500
Subject: Re: NECROMORPHS

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 12:03:50 -0400 (EDT), "John Crimmins"
<johncrim@voicenet.com> wrote:

>Give it some time; Pinnacle is producing a lie of figures for their
"Weird Wars" RPG,
>and I would be more than a little surprised if that didn't include some
Nazi Zombies.

I'm not too impressed with Pinnacle's figures, unfortunately. While they
look
nice, they tend to be on the big size (bigger than typical 28mm). Worse,
they
tend to be really expensive.

However, I will look for them. The Beast suggests just getting some
German
troops and doctoring them. That might work, too, depending on the range
of
figures.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re: [SG] Adrian's Medics (Jon T.? care to offer an opinion?) Next: re: NECROMORPHS