Prev: Chitless Stargrunt Next: Re: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers

RE: Chitless Stargrunt

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:49:58 -0400
Subject: RE: Chitless Stargrunt

>[Tomb]: We might be talking about different stuff. I'm talking about
the
plastic that sticks via electrostatic charge, with no adhesive, so it
can be applied and removed without any residue.

Static cling vinyl, available from sign shops.	Check the price first.
Don't know how well it would work on mini bases, though.  I'd be
inclined to use a little rubber cement, which comes off easily enough.

Prev: Chitless Stargrunt Next: Re: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers