Prev: RE: [SG] Adrian's Medics Next: Re: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers

Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup

From: John Sowerby <sowerbyj@f...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:34:56 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup

>The sad part about the US getting so far in the World Cup is that it's
damn
>near impossible to see the games! In Canada, at least the CBC is
playing a lot
>of games (TSN, the cable sports network, also covers it). Down here,
the
>majority of games are covered on ESPN and ESPN2 on cable. If you don't
have
>cable or a satellite dish, all you get to see are the two games a week
that
>ABC puts on (and those are, I think, time delayed).

You need to find the local Spanish language channels. Down in sopping
wet
Miami (bloody rainy / hurricane season), one of them is showing all of
the
games live, unless there's two on at the same time. As an expat Brit,
I'm
staying up late to watch Brazil  - England that way..

John S.

---

Prev: RE: [SG] Adrian's Medics Next: Re: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers