Prev: Re: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers Next: RE: Re: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers

Re: NECROMORPHS

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:46:33 -0500
Subject: Re: NECROMORPHS

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:33:20 -0500 (CDT), DAWGFACE47@webtv.net wrote:

>i think there	are at least 2-3 HOLLY - WEIRD movies around now that
use
>these necromorphs, and at least 2 gaming  systems.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the TV show) had a season where the main bad
guy was
essentially a zombified warrior. The Call of Cthulhu supplement _Delta
Green_
has reanimated WW2 Germans as soldiers of the Karotechia. Similiarly,
their
WWI adventure module has members of the American "Lost Battalion" come
across
dead German soldiers that become reanimated in the climactic part of the
adventure.

I remember reading a story in the _Year's Best Science Fiction (1979)_
about
reanimated corpses being used for everything from "slave" labour to
prostitution.

>i am working on springing my WZ necro- morph soldiers on some
>unsuspecting  souls  soon in a ZOMBIES IN SPACE!  game.
>
>of course, evil high tech  aliens are	responsible for this . . . .

I wish I could find some German WW2 zombie figures, myself...

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers Next: RE: Re: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers