Prev: Re: [SG] Chitless Stargrunt Next: RE: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup

RE: [Pig Tickler

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 22:53:19 +1000
Subject: RE: [Pig Tickler

G'day,

> Forgive my ignorance...what is Pig Tickler?

Imagine a big circle field (bailey), a bunch of guys on unicylces with
lances wearing Pith helmets and regimental dress (the men not the
unicycles), a coal powered mechanical pig, a ref (with "knock me over"
stitched on his butt), some stokers for the pig and then let loose with
2+
players with dice (and a decent amount of silliness doesn't hurt)... and
you
have Pig Tickler. When you stick the pig you tickle it, hopefully you
don't
fall off or head off in too the crowd by mistake... worse one we had was
someone who lost control and went flying through the food marquee and
red-cross tent... (though Nic doesn't sell on-lookers yet, we've found
making them up half the fun). Its heaps of fun!!! Especially when you're
made Rumpold of the Bailey ;)

Cheers

Prev: Re: [SG] Chitless Stargrunt Next: RE: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup