Prev: [SG] Chitless Stargrunt Next: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

[SG] chitless SG2

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 00:05:09 -0400
Subject: [SG] chitless SG2

One point I forgot:

I'm going to take the chitless counters (like
smoke, etc) and (where it makes sense) mount
the representation of the actual counter on the
bottom so it will be easier for players to pick up
the 3-D piece and say "what does this
represent?". So I'm going to make transfers of
all of the counters that I need, over time.

Of course, nothing happens overnight (ask Mr.
Atkinson who is patiently waiting for me to open
the floodgates for his material on stargrunt.ca
... at least I think it is patient... I haven't
encountered any minefields yet....).

Adrian also tells me he has some new pics from
some recent gaming he plans to get up soon
and I have CampCon pics. And I've decided as
long as I have some time off, we'll aim to paint
half a platoon a week...  then I ought to be
caught up around Xmas.

T.
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

No Battle Plan Survives Contact With Dice.
-- Mark 'Indy' Kochte

Prev: [SG] Chitless Stargrunt Next: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers