Prev: Re: Alt universe ship design Next: Re: SG2 point system

RE: Re: [OT] Nice folks!

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:20:57 -0400
Subject: RE: Re: [OT] Nice folks!

>>1. how do you handle limited ammo items (eg IAVR, GMS)
>I don't, yet. For a one-off tactical game (which is after all what the
points system is really meant for), I'm not sure that it's worth taking
into account.

ok--at least it will put a brake on excessive IAVRS

>>3. You've got sensors included for every trooper, at the same value as
armor and movement.  Perhaps that's a little high?  Are sensors *really*
worth that much?
>Yes, fair enough; I'll probably bring it down to between 2x and 5x the
die size rather than 10x. Suggestions?

Well, sensors don't get better with more troopers, so I'd be inclined to
charge one time for the squad rather than each trooper.

Prev: Re: Alt universe ship design Next: Re: SG2 point system