Prev: Re: [OT] Nice folks! Next: Re: ye olde chitless game!

Alt universe ship design

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 11:44:37 -0400
Subject: Alt universe ship design

Hi all,
 Dont know how you all feel about attached documents, but I have
included a pic of basic spaceframes that I am in the process of working
up wanted to know what ya thought. The sizes on these range from 1.8
inches for the Exceed class up to 4.2 inches for the Dauntless & Revere
classes. As I am going to make molds of these I had planned on using
lead but I might change over to resin.If you are wondering, the right
hand of the pic is the forward end for all the ships shown.

Kirk

Kirk Alderfer

Webelos Leader-Pack 23
Mechanical Designer
Wargamer

Prev: Re: [OT] Nice folks! Next: Re: ye olde chitless game!