Prev: RE: Re: [OT] Nice folks! Next: Re: [FMA] OU take the interstellar Cup

RE: Re: [OT] Nice folks!

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:48:48 -0400
Subject: RE: Re: [OT] Nice folks!

>http://firedrake.org/roger/ft/sg2points.html
>I'd welcome comments.

I already mentioned the first two of these but I'll repeat them to the
list just to consolidate:
1. how do you handle limited ammo items (eg IAVR, GMS)
2. it's now clear (to me, anyway) what to do for a close-assault
dieshift

3. You've got sensors included for every trooper, at the same value as
armor and movement.  Perhaps that's a little high?  Are sensors *really*
worth that much?

Prev: RE: Re: [OT] Nice folks! Next: Re: [FMA] OU take the interstellar Cup