Prev: Re: [SG] Platoon make up, exoskeleton PA and drones Next: RE: [SG] Platoon make up, exoskeleton PA and drones

Re: [OT] Nice folks!

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:21:13 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] Nice folks!

On Sun, Jun 16, 2002 at 10:43:24PM -0400, Thomas Barclay wrote:
>I recently posted some scenario cards for
>stargrunt by Mike Brown (IIRC) on stargrunt.ca
>and have a broken link to Phil Pournelle's
>infantry costing system for SG2.

Thinking of which... there are already three other points systems for
SG2 (Mitch Berdinka's modification of Phil's system at
http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/maldives/738/rules/cost.html, "Angst
Boy"'s at http://home.earthlink.net/~angstboy/Stargrunt/mercs.htm, and
an anonymous one at
http://www.netspace.net.au/~sneakin/expansion/e_points.htm). None of
them was quite wnat I wanted, so I've written another; it's at

http://firedrake.org/roger/ft/sg2points.html

I'd welcome comments.

Prev: Re: [SG] Platoon make up, exoskeleton PA and drones Next: RE: [SG] Platoon make up, exoskeleton PA and drones