Prev: RE: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers Next: [OT] Nice folks!

Re: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers

From: "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@t...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 02:41:55 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers

----- Original Message -----
From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 2:29 AM

> At 10:52 AM +1000 6/17/02, Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

SNIP
> >So If I got Mr standard trooper and added a grappling hook/satchels
etc
that
> >would be enough?
>
> Give him a skimmer with a good bit of kit and such on it. A pack or
> case would be good as well.

> Ryan Gill			    rmgill@mindspring.com

The Revell German pioneer set had a couple of Goliaths (remote control
explosive carrying minitank) with operators, plus some men with mines,
some
with wire cutters, picks and shovels and some with planks (!).	I think
there was a rubber raft in there too.  20mm plastics often included mine
detector operators- perhaps a figure with a small drone in 2185?

Rob Paul

Prev: RE: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers Next: [OT] Nice folks!