Prev: Re: [SG] Platoon make up, exoskeleton PA and drones Next: Re: [SG] Platoon make up, exoskeleton PA and drones

Re: IF stuff. . .

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 17:23:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: IF stuff. . .

--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:

> > I was referring to the tendency among some armies
>
> Oh, you're thinking about the PAU, not the IF....
> <grin>

Well, actually the Egyptians (formerly), the Syrians,
etc.

> > Platoons.  No automatic weapons at the platoon
> level.
>
> I'd been thinking of attaching the HMGs from the
> company heavy weapons
> unit to the platoon leader.  You could switch the HQ
> squad GMS/P team
> to some other support weapon, if you want it
> organic.

Yeah, but that's just one gun.	You're talking about 2
dice.

NRE light infantry weapons team generates 4 dice,
3xd12, 1xd8-10.

Side note:  I added in the MPs to my Stargrunt page!

John

Prev: Re: [SG] Platoon make up, exoskeleton PA and drones Next: Re: [SG] Platoon make up, exoskeleton PA and drones