Prev: Re: Unknown Target: DS2 Next: Re: Unknown Target: DS2

Re: Mail order source for Laserburn / TableTop Minis found ...

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 10:34:52 +0100
Subject: Re: Mail order source for Laserburn / TableTop Minis found ...

>I know there are a couple of US Laserburn fans here on
>the list - including myself.  I found a company in GB,
>Wargames World, that offers Laserburn minis mail order
>to the US -
>
>http://www.wargamesworld.com/ttm_Laserburn.htm
>
>FWIW - There was a rumor that TableTop was out of
>business.  They're not.  I talked to one of the guys
>who runs the company (sorry, can't remember his name)
>at Fantasy Partizan back in February.	They had just
>released some tanks that looked a lot like they came
>from the "Centurion" game from FASA ...

What happened is that old Bob Connor, who used to run the whole of TTG,
sold off the minis side of the business a couple of years back - so
there
is now TableTop Games, which Bob still runs, selling rulebooks and
stuff,
and TableTop MINIATURES (TTM) as a separate business doing all the mini
lines. TTM has run an ad in Miniature Wargames the last few months. TTM
is
now a one-man part-time business (AFAIK) run from the depths of Wales,
they're doing all the old Laserburn and Fantasy stuff plus some new
releases as mentioned.

Jon (GZG)