Prev: RE: [FMA] OU take the interstellar Cup Next: Mail order source for Laserburn / TableTop Minis found ...

RE: [FMA] OU take the interstellar Cup

From: "Alister Crowe" <croweall@b...>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 21:30:39 +1000
Subject: RE: [FMA] OU take the interstellar Cup

After my exams are over, Zac and I will (hopefully) start work on our
"Ender's Game" mod for FMA... infantry with vector movement, should be
interesting.

Any suggestions on simulating getting "flashed"? (frozen when hit by a
weapon, reduces movement in flashed location)

(For anyone who hasnt read Orson Scott Card's "Ender's Game" series, its

Prev: RE: [FMA] OU take the interstellar Cup Next: Mail order source for Laserburn / TableTop Minis found ...