Prev: Re: [FT] Attack of the Death Star II AAR Next: Re: Away with ye, foul Chits of Doom!

Re: Away with ye, foul Chits of Doom!

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:30:58 -0500
Subject: Re: Away with ye, foul Chits of Doom!

On 13 Jun 2002 10:03:09 -0400, Flak Magnet
<flakmagnet@tabletop-battlezone.com> wrote:

>I'm not going chitless, as I'm still using magnetic discs as markers,
>but I would suggest turning the unit leader backwards (away from the
>enemy or from the direction the rest of the unit is facing).

I thought of that too, but two problems:

1) What happens when the inevitable happens and the leader figure is
knocked
over?

2) What happens when a squad is reduced to just the leader (when
comparing the
leader to the unit's facing) or the enemy is on opposite sides to the
unit
(when comparing the leader to the direction of the enemy).

I answered this in my previous post, though! *grin*

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re: [FT] Attack of the Death Star II AAR Next: Re: Away with ye, foul Chits of Doom!