Prev: Re: Away with ye, foul Chits of Doom! Next: RE: Re: FT-EMP/NEEDLE WEAPONS

Re: Away with ye, foul Chits of Doom!

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 13 Jun 2002 10:03:09 -0400
Subject: Re: Away with ye, foul Chits of Doom!

Why did I just think of something being scared chitless?

I'm not going chitless, as I'm still using magnetic discs as markers,
but I would suggest turning the unit leader backwards (away from the
enemy or from the direction the rest of the unit is facing).

--

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: Re: Away with ye, foul Chits of Doom! Next: RE: Re: FT-EMP/NEEDLE WEAPONS