Prev: Re: FT-EMP/NEEDLE WEAPONS Next: Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS

[DS2] Questions

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:04:22 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [DS2] Questions

We ran our "Defend the starport until help arrives from orbit"
scenario last night.  It went pretty well but left me with
a couple of questions.

A group of infantry fired at, and took out, some APCs.	There
was a small strip of terrain (1/4") between these infantry
and a cliff which the attacker proceeded to run all his forces
through as the infantry had already fired for the turn.  If
there were close assault rules for vehicles I would have forced
a CA.  Since there weren't I couldn't see any justification
for not allowing it.  Did I miss something?

I'm designing RAM mortars for to support my infantry.  My main
usage is going to be smoke and minefield clearing.  I put
two light artillery on a size three vehicle.  Do I get 3
shots between the two or does the vehicle get 6 shots for
free?  I thought it was 3 for each artillery but Andy
Cowell's vehicle generator goes the other way.

Prev: Re: FT-EMP/NEEDLE WEAPONS Next: Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS