Prev: Re: FT-EMP/NEEDLE WEAPONS Next: Re: FT-EMP/NEEDLE WEAPONS

Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:21:35 -0500
Subject: Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS

On Tue, 11 Jun 2002 17:52:10 -0400, "Robert Minadeo"
<raminad@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>Little stones or pebbles could be used for confidence. Although in this
case
>perhaps a confident squad should have more stones and lose them as they
lose
>confidence.

Hey, that works. Though you'd have to move the stones around with the
squad.
Perhaps a small base representing grass and stones in a small clearing
(i.e. a
"rallying point"). These would be very easy to make. In fact, make them
big
enough and you could slip the leader figure onto it! Geez... this thread
has
got to be one of the best ones in the last month for SG2. I've got all
sorts
of neat ideas for doing away with chits!

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re: FT-EMP/NEEDLE WEAPONS Next: Re: FT-EMP/NEEDLE WEAPONS