Prev: Re: FT-EMP/NEEDLE WEAPONS Next: Away with ye, foul Chits of Doom!

Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 12 Jun 2002 10:33:16 -0400
Subject: Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS

I intend to mount my models on metal bases and use disks of magnetic
sheet that I've punched out using a paper-punch as the markers.  (Geohex
sells metal bases of varyied sizes.)

The disks can be labeled and color-coded to replace the chits.	If you
buy a roll of the flexible magnetic sheets that has adhesive backing,
you can print out a sheet with colors and markings you want, put the
magnetic material on the back of it, then punch out your markers.  That
will save the time/hassle of punching out the markers, then going back
and labeling the fiddly little things...

--Flak

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: Re: FT-EMP/NEEDLE WEAPONS Next: Away with ye, foul Chits of Doom!