Prev: [OT] What to use(was Lead Rot) Next: Re: [OT] Princess Bride and Lead Rot

Re: [OT] What to use(was Lead Rot)

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 10 Jun 2002 14:46:42 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] What to use(was Lead Rot)

Try www.neymetals.com.	I don't do casting, but the sculpting list I'm
on has given me the impression that they are very helpful in selecting
the right casting metal.

On Mon, 2002-06-10 at 14:29, Alderfek@aol.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>  After having been using lead for 5 years it is time to switch to
something a little less toxic for casting purposes.
>  What does the group suggest as a good alternative ?
> I am looking for ease of use and cost does matter. I used to get my
lead for $.25 a pound and used it in 2-part RTV molds.

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: [OT] What to use(was Lead Rot) Next: Re: [OT] Princess Bride and Lead Rot