Prev: Re: Con Find Next: Re: SG/DS Orbital Insertion

Re: Miniature personalities

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 14:54:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Miniature personalities

--- Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:

> Hmmm, interesting rules ideas here for "cinematic"
> games (I mean
> movie-style play with heroic characters, NOT the FT
> movement system!)
> Maybe give the "leading characters" a number of
> "luck" rolls - if they take

Actually, I just got done going through Ambrose's
Citizen Soldiers and this isn't cinematic, it's
realistic.

Most casualties in US units came from the replacements
fed in in the previous 30 days.

Anyone in the line longer than that was a veteran and
had a much higher chance of living through the war.

John

Prev: Re: Con Find Next: Re: SG/DS Orbital Insertion