Prev: Re: AAR Next: RE: SG/DS insertions

Re: PCS/NPCS AND UNLIMITED SCENARIO IDEAS

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 16:49:08 -0400
Subject: Re: PCS/NPCS AND UNLIMITED SCENARIO IDEAS

DAWGFACE47@webtv.net wrote:

> EXCUSE ME ?
>
> when did i called him LORD OERJAN?

In all fairness I have to say that this was apparently a
misinterpretation
of your post, Dawgie, from yesterday evening. Below is the snippet:

"WELL, it is a relief to discover that SG II and FMA will not become  as
restrictive as "official" 40K has become.

ME?  and MY friends? Lord OERJAN, you will not find us playing	40K with
those BS artifical  tournement	scenarios.  i , for one, cannot figure
out how anyone	could become locked into the same games over and over
and over again. . . ."

The way you punctuate (or at times, don't, such as in this
case) your sentences, misinterpretation can result. I believe
you meant to say "...Lord, Oerjan, you will not...", instead
of "...Lord Oerjan, you will not...". The first way, with one
little comma, seperates the two; the latter version gives Oerjan
a title of nobility or something.

And to be honest, I read your post as if you had called Oerjan
"Lord Oerjan". I apparently wasn't the only one to mistake that. ;-)

Taking a little care on punctuation and stuff can help clear up
many a potential misunderstanding. To quote a Centauri intelligence
minister from B5, "If you cannot say what you mean, you can never
mean what you say. In my business the details are everything."

Prev: Re: AAR Next: RE: SG/DS insertions