Prev: Re: [FT] Small Craft and Customizable Fighters (long) Next: Re: [FT] Small Craft and Customizable Fighters (long)

Re: POLITICIANS AND OTHERS IN GAMING

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 18:32:03 +0100
Subject: Re: POLITICIANS AND OTHERS IN GAMING

>Give this one a rest, PLEASE !

I think most here would agree that this is a classic example of the kind
of
thread that should have been moved at an OT list several posts ago.
It may still be of peripheral interest to some listers, but the rest of
us
are calling the Fire Service.....

Jon (GZG)

>Imre A. Szabo wrote:
>
>>Ok, I'll spell it out for you...
>>
>>How did Admiral Kimmel's well known bravado in U.S. forces and
contempt for
>>the Japanesse influence the actions of the men under him that led to
the
>>disaster at Pearl Harbor?
[SNIPPED!!]

Prev: Re: [FT] Small Craft and Customizable Fighters (long) Next: Re: [FT] Small Craft and Customizable Fighters (long)