Prev: Re: POLITICIANS AND OTHERS IN GAMING Next: Re: PCS/NPCS AND UNLIMITED SCENARIO IDEAS

Re: PCS/NPCS AND UNLIMITED SCENARIO IDEAS

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 20:14:12 -0400
Subject: Re: PCS/NPCS AND UNLIMITED SCENARIO IDEAS

> You guys are just trying to depress me right? I'd have to start
using names
> like Henri Cousteau the XVth of the 23rd incarnation of the rather
ill-fated
> Suffren CL Valencia (which hasn't hit the broad side of a barn with
a buck
> of SMs in living memory)....

I did consider that it would be more applicable to some of us than to
others, yes.  :-)

It's something that's more useful in a situation where the GM runs the
faceless masses, and all the players are on the same side (other than
conflicting objectives, unreliable alliances and so forth)

Prev: Re: POLITICIANS AND OTHERS IN GAMING Next: Re: PCS/NPCS AND UNLIMITED SCENARIO IDEAS