Prev: Re: Off Topic list Next: RE: PCS/NPCS AND UNLIMITED SCENARIO IDEAS

RE: PCS/NPCS AND UNLIMITED SCENARIO IDEAS

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 09:38:11 +1000
Subject: RE: PCS/NPCS AND UNLIMITED SCENARIO IDEAS

G'day,

> ( i have not named my Tyranids and genestealers).

Well Lachy may be able to help you there, he's not only named them but
figured out their life cycle and "political structure"... apparently his
hive tyrant (a spawn monster he's yet to actually pick up from a local
store) is about to have its "blood-diamond" jubilee... <if I sent a
letter
to the Queen (as in the UK one) mentioning this do you think she'd be
horrified or flattered? ;)>

Cheers

Prev: Re: Off Topic list Next: RE: PCS/NPCS AND UNLIMITED SCENARIO IDEAS