Prev: Re: [FT] Small Craft and Customizable Fighters (long) Next: Re: Off Topic list

Re: [FT] Weapon Mechanisms

From: Richard and Emily Bell <rlbell@s...>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 18:05:00 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Weapon Mechanisms

CS Renegade wrote:

> [...]

The modifier changes the range bands.  Instead of them being 12mu, they
are longer for large or slow targets and shorter for small or fast
targets.  Depending on the numbers you might have a zippy frigate that
cannot be hit by beam-3's past 9mu and a ponderous SDN that beam-1's can

Prev: Re: [FT] Small Craft and Customizable Fighters (long) Next: Re: Off Topic list