Prev: Re: SG Great War (or the War To End All Wars... Almost) Next: Beginner's SG

Re: Voller Schub ?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 16:48:12 +0100
Subject: Re: Voller Schub ?

>Hello everybody
>
>On an old webpage of a German games magazine
>http://www.envoyer.de/ausgaben/news/1999/03.html
>it is mentioned that a company is preparing a German translation of
>Full Thrust. Did anything ever come of this ?

No, it didn't. AFAIK most of the translartion work got done, and they
even
gave out some little "FT Lite in German" freebies at one or two German
conventions - then everything went dead. I've not heard from them since,
and don't even know if their business is still in existence.  :-/

>Are there other official translation of GZG games (into any language)
>?

No, not at present. Though if anyone wants to do one, we're willing to
talk!
Of course, being British, we naturally assume that everyone will
understand
if we just speak louder in English.....  <JOKE!>

Jon (GZG)