Prev: COMUNICATIONS PROBLEMS! Next: Re: Low-tech Comms (was: Re: SG Great War)

Re: Low-tech Comms (was: Re: SG Great War)

From: John Sowerby <sowerbyj@f...>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 10:14:55 -0400
Subject: Re: Low-tech Comms (was: Re: SG Great War)

> > [Tomb] I stand corrected! I think of comms as "over air" but you are
> > correct. Though I still think a roll should be required given the
> > quality of these lines... and yes, they should be strung and
cuttable.
> > And would ultramodern guys have EM technologies which could stop the
use
> > of such baseband landlines? Maybe, dunno.

The technology might be too far advanced to allow jamming.  If the
jamming
technology is designed to spoof high tech signals by reading frequencies

and inserting noise and such like, a simple landline might defeat it.

John S.

---

Prev: COMUNICATIONS PROBLEMS! Next: Re: Low-tech Comms (was: Re: SG Great War)