Prev: Re: POLITICIANS AND OTHERS IN GAMING Next: COMUNICATIONS PROBLEMS!

INDEPENDENCE DAY

From: "Tomb" <tomb@d...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:09:02 -0400
Subject: INDEPENDENCE DAY

Neil brings up an interesting SG2 scenario idea:

Your human force has to reach the "nuclear damper". If you don't, the
aliens will probably finish their domination of your region. This is a
one way trip because the minute you take out the damper, your guys drop
the mushroom so they don't have time to repair it or get another
on-line. So anyone in the assault force is taking a one way trip and
they know it. They've all already made their "last stand check". They
can't survive the scenario, but they can win or lose it. The aliens, of
course, don't really want to be nuked so they have to kill the attacking
force dead dead dead.

Tomb

PS [OT] - My nod of thanks to the US for putting our 4 PPCLI paras on
the Rakkasan memorial wall. Not everyone may notice that in the other
news of the day, but I did. Can't take back what happened, but it is a
good gesture. <tips hat>

Prev: Re: POLITICIANS AND OTHERS IN GAMING Next: COMUNICATIONS PROBLEMS!