Prev: Re: HOBBY PRODUCTS SF Next: Re: HOBBY PRODUCTS SF

PCS/NPCS AND UNLIMITED SCENARIO IDEAS

From: DAWGFACE47@w...
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 07:51:31 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: PCS/NPCS AND UNLIMITED SCENARIO IDEAS

WELL, it is a relief to discover that SG II and FMA will not become  as
restrictive as "official" 40K has become.

ME?  and MY friends? Lord OERJAN, you will not find us playing	40K with
those BS artifical  tournement	scenarios.  i , for one, cannot figure
out how anyone	could become locked into the same games over and over
and over again. . . .

the naming of names  for soldiers, ships, fighters, tanks, guns, is
soooo commo among the older sci-fi gamers in the SFW area, and the
younger gamers who interact with them (hell we raised  two distinct  age
groups of gamers down there!).

this is also common among 15mm, 20mm, 25mm gamers into	WW I, WW II,
Korean War, RVN War, Colonial Warfare, Wild West Skirmishes, Pony Wars,
Gladiatorial Combat,  chariot racing,  so called  ancients, medievals,
rennaissance , horse -and -musket periods, etc.

those little lead, pewter or plastic  guys and gals make life  even more
interesting when they get names, personalities and  develope "personnel
jackets".

when TROOPER SCHNOOP of the  DLI   (Dunroamin Light  Infantry Regiment)
survives thirteen hits, and single-handly stops  an enemy attack, well,
it is fun to see if he	gets a Solar Corona!

when PVT HIGGINBOTHAM of the QUEEN'S OWN LOYAL ROYAL  BOG  -HOPPIN FOOT
survives multiple wounds and  fight after  fight, FOR YEARS, against the
evil SURAT KHAN, and then is there as SGT HIGGINBOTHAM when the KHAN is
killed, it is the stuff of legends.

or most recently,  when OBERSOLDAT HARTWIG of the battered 1944 HEER
puts paid too to not 1 but 3 Shermans attacking his platoon, a new
legend is  born!

y'all  are not	personalizing and tracking your toys in games are
missing out on something-y'all really are!

ALL  of my skirmish  game toys	are named. well are iindividuals ( i
have not named my Tyranids and genestealers).  HELL, i have 200 40K
orks, each with an oky name!

Prev: Re: HOBBY PRODUCTS SF Next: Re: HOBBY PRODUCTS SF