Prev: Re: POLITICIANS AND OTHERS IN GAMING Next: Re: POLITICIANS AND OTHERS IN GAMING

RE: QUESTION FOR OERJAN

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 13:05:46 +1000
Subject: RE: QUESTION FOR OERJAN

G'day,

OK I'm not Oerjan, but I'll be presumptuous and try and answer for him
;)

> i was not aware that SG II had gone the  route of the newer
> versions of 40K with a set number of specific, offici,
> gaming  scenarios to be gamed to the point of barfing from boredom.
>
> if it as, a shame.

Well you can breath easy because it hasn't.

> i was rather under the impression that a person could set down and
> design almost limitless scenarios  for gming in the SG II system.

You can.

I think he was referring to something like the fact people like me (who
haven't had combat experience, haven't read much sci-fi, haven't as many
resources to hand as yourself, nor the long time experience of gaming)
can
get a little lost as to where to apply some of your suggestions if you
don't
give us firm examples... not all us are as quick on the uptake as
Laserlight, who (being a salesman) knows how to figure out what you
really
want even if you didn't say it ;)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: POLITICIANS AND OTHERS IN GAMING Next: Re: POLITICIANS AND OTHERS IN GAMING